Friday, March 16, 2012

Fashion Colorworks 2012. Half month to go!

Half month to go, and we'll start accepting entries for the second International Fashion Colorworks 2012 Beading Contest. As to me, I'm excited! I expect even more success this year. The beadworkers are to submit their works in three categories: Seed Bead Jewelry, Finished Jewelry, and Beaded Objects and Accessories, and the color combinations are below. Good luck to all participants! Deadline is June 15. It's not late, if you want to be a contest sponsor please email us at info@mylovelybeads.com.

AddThis Social Bookmark Button

4 comments:

Promjewelery said...

Success for you friend, I hope your efforts moving forward. thank you

Zoya Gutina said...

I hope, too. Thank you!

Beaded Jewelry said...

The color combination is absolutely unique and I truly wonder why you choose those in particular. All the best for your contest participation.

app ideas said...

Thanks for the post. It's been so useful and I'm gonna participate the competition. Looking forward to show something better than anyone else. app ideas