Saturday, December 5, 2009

Flex Your Creativity: winners announced!


December started with good news that came from Soft Flex Company, the company announced the winners of the Flex Your Creativity Beading Contest, and my Bridal Flowers Necklace won First Place and Grand Prize. My another piece, Pearl Fireworks Necklace won the Seventh Place. Thanks to all who voted for me! My warmest congratulations to all winners, finalists and participants! WoooooooHooooooooo!!!

Winners List

AddThis Social Bookmark Button

13 comments:

Elle said...

Congratulation!!! You deserved it look fantastic.

Phoebe said...

congrats, Zoya! Love this piece

Ashish Adesara said...

Congratulation it really look fantastic and superb. Waiting for new Jewelry Collections from your side.

Claudia said...

Congratulation !! you made always fantastic jewels!

Tündrüs (Jákóiné Klárik Tünde) said...

Zoya, you've made something special again!CONGRATULATIONS TO YOU!!!!:))

Zoya Gutina said...

Thank you soooooooooo much! :)

TesoriTrovati said...

Congrats Zoya! I knew your style pieces right away. I was excited to be in the company of such talent. (I placed 6th). Looking forward to reading more about you in the coming months. Enjoy the day! Erin

Ivolga said...

очень красиво!!!!

Jennifer Vance said...

I think this is one of the most beautiful pieces I've ever seen!

galeandra said...

Congratulations! You deserve it, the necklace is really wonderful.

Lonnie Brickley said...

Very nice Bridal flower necklaces. I think that it is one of the most beautiful and fantastic pieces jewellery.

railroad track maintenance said...

The delicate and intricate jewelry is mind blowing and sure to be every woman's dream purchase.I personally love the dainty and feminine look specially with pearls.

vintage wedding ring said...

Congratulations to the winners. This necklace is so gorgeous that I can't wait to have this. The combination of white and light yellow looks great. I think this is best gift for my sister. I am looking forward to see your excellence.