Tuesday, June 10, 2008

Studio 5. First day


This spring I won 2008 Annual Jury for Torpedo Factory Artist and became a member of this well known in Washington Metropolitan Area (and not only) Artist Association. Since June I have shared Studio 5 at the Torpedo Factory Art Center ( Torpedo Factory ).


Nancy Reinke, an artist and printmaker, has been working in Studio 5 for about 30 years, and it looks like a museum. What a cozy place!


I've got not so much room for my jewelry display, but that is my first public-open place, and I feel comfortable here.


In the studio I can work and sell my jewelry, that is what I need.


I'm so impressed and happy! Seems, I love the whole world!

First day in Studio 5

AddThis Social Bookmark Button

10 comments:

Anonymous said...

I'm so happy you've found a place to work and to express your fabulous art.
It looks great cosy and sweet.
It's wonderful !

retrothreads said...

Great new blog, Zoya ! Thanks for linking to my blog. I will add a link to yours, and I already added your blog to my Google Reader so I can read your new posts instantly.

Kerrie Slade said...

Zoya you look so happy and at home in your new workspace - I wish you every success!

Kerrie x
Ps - I left a little something for you on my blog :)

http://kerrieslade.blogspot.com/

Zoya Gutina said...

Thank you, ladies! I hope, we'll echange with information!

Anonymous said...

Tremendous art.

Betina Sandra Guelman said...

your blog and your art is fabulous
It's wonderful !

Anonymous said...

Hello,

Happy for you.

Good Luck .

Your necklaces are wonderfull .

Anonymous said...

Merci beaucoup Zita for your comment about Alcantara on the forum Bead and Button.
I find your beadwork amazing too since a long time !!!
You can see a big part of my work on my blog : http://labijoutisse.canalblog.com
Sincerely yours
Colette (Galimatia)

Zoya Gutina said...

Thank you, my friends, for sharing my happyness! :)

Barb Macy said...

Zoya - you look so wonderfully happy! Thanks for sharing your work & gallery space. Best wishes to you!

Barb